1. Shipping Fee
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for all orders around mainland US and EU.
- All orders will be shipped out from US and EU warehouses.
2. Shipping Address
- For deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, other US territories, and some APO addresses, shipping charges will be recalculated and adjusted. In these cases, you will receive a call or e-mail from one of our representatives with an update prior to order fulfillment.
- For security purposes, we're unable to redirect the package once it has been shipped.
3. Shipping Provider & Types:
- We have partnered with FedEx/UPS and sometimes we use Amazon third party dispatch to ensure your order is delivered safely and on time. To help you with your purchasing decision, we list the average time it will take for an order to process for each product listed on our website. Orders for some products will process more quickly than others due to order volume and/or inventory status. We try to be as fair and accurate as possible, when listing each product's availability.
4. Order Processing
- Each order requires 1-2 business days for processing.
- Standard Ground Shipping: 7-12 Business Days.
- We ship orders on regular business days Monday - Friday (non-holidays). Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following business day.
5. How much is expedited shipping?
- We calculate your expedited shipping fees based on the following factors: destination, size, and weight. If expedited shipping for a product is available, a list of shipping options will appear along with the shipping rates during checkout.
6. Order Verification
- While we process your order, you may be contacted by a customer service representative to verify your order and billing information after purchase. If you cannot be reached, your order may be delayed. The best way to ensure there is no delay on your delivery, double check all information you enter during checkout.
7. Inspecting Your Order When It Arrives
- If your order arrives, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the package. We recommend that you verify the following items before signing the bill.
8. Make sure that you have received the correct item
- Check to make sure that there is not damage to the packaging. If there is damage more than normal wear and tear that occurs in transit, this could indicate that your item was damaged during shipping.
* If your order is correct and is in good condition, please sign for the package. However, if you did not receive the correct unit or find damage to the packaging, please refuse the package and contact our customer service team. We will provide you with additional instructions to get your order corrected.
If your order is correct and is in good condition, please sign for the package. However, if you did not receive the correct unit or find damage to the packaging, please refuse the package and contact our customer service team. We will provide you with additional instructions to get your order corrected.
* If you still have questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org